StatCounter

Friday 18 March 2011

Rob Delaney and I - the power of Google

10 days ago I had not heard of Rob Delaney then I caught him accusing the Tea Party of being racists, insulting Sarah Palin and being generally unfunny. So I was pleased to note that if you Google rob delaney, this blog appears at position seven after his tumblr, imdb, twitter, youtube, wikipedia and myspace entries and before his own website, facebook page and an article that claims 'Rob Delaney is hands down the funniest person on Twitter. -- If you are on Twitter and you are not following Rob Delaney what is wrong with you?'
He's not the funniest, not by a long way, and that is why I stopped following him!

3 comments:

Craig said...

Not too far behind your 7th placing comes a post from 'Gucci Little Piggy' called 'Rob Delaney: Mangina "Comedian"':

http://glpiggy.net/2011/03/11/rob-delaney-mangina-comedian/

It is not flattering, to put it mildly. There's a video of Delaney, after which G.L.Piggy says "If you find this funny, please give me your IP address so I can formally block you."

It seems you are not alone NotaSheep.

Not a sheep said...

Excellent spot Craig. Maybe I should join forces with GL Piggy?

Anonymous said...

Also that Wikipedia page is for a baseball pitcher