StatCounter

Wednesday 8 June 2011

London drivers!

What a couple of days:

1) Driver of American Jeep on phone driving down the middle of a side road, looked up when I hooted, he swerved to his side of the road and jammed on the brakes, I missed him by about six foot. I looked in my rear view mirror and he had stopped but was still on his mobile phone

2) Driver of Espace or similar just stopped on side road, no indicating, no pulling over, she just stopped in the carriageway so as to let a child out.

3) Driver of Astra driving behind me, refused to reverse back so I could reverse into a space. They didn't want the space, there was nobody behind them but they would not reverse or drive past me. In the end I had to drive on.


There have been plenty more but those three hit me!

No comments: