StatCounter

Friday 13 January 2012

Let's lighten the mood this Friday afternoon

A man goes to see his doctor:
"Doctor please help me I've got this problem...
My secretary just loves to give me blow jobs
Every morning when I get to work, I get a blow
job
She gives me a quick one before I leave for lunch
She even gives me a blow job before I leave work at the end of the day..."

"So what's the problem?" asks the doctor

The man replies:
"Well, you see my wife is sex-mad, I have to make love to her every morning when we wake up. Then at lunch time I have to nip home for a quickie and when I get home from work at the end of the day we have a two hour marathon love-making session before we go to sleep."

The doctor is bewildered "I still don't know what your problem is"

"Well doctor it's just that every time I masturbate - I get these dizzy spells!"

No comments: