StatCounter

Monday 9 January 2012

Why didn't I follow my own advice?

Yesterday morning I blogged about the problem with Twitter and then went right ahead and got involved with a Tweeting debate with a rather unpleasant individual who I eventually had to Twitter block .

It seems that there are still people in this country who believe that any argument can be ended (or started) with an accusation of 'racist'. For the avoidance of doubt I, NotaSheep , am not a racist and it is not racist to criticise a black person.

End of post, end of...

1 comment:

Katabasis said...

b-b-but you're part of the 'male white global elite conspiracy' and so must be racist by default. Also any criticism of you based on the colour of your skin is not racism if you're white because of this.

Signed
Fabian academics (social scientific qualified)