StatCounter

Thursday 24 March 2016

Donald Trump 'is he so wrong?'

I feel a little dirty admitting this,  but I may be agreeing with Piers Morgan in The Mail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504893/PIERS-MORGAN-comes-terror-isn-t-time-started-listening-seriously-Trump.html

'I spoke to Trump for 40 minutes. He was, as you'd expect, bombastic, defiant and self-congratulatory. Why wouldn't he be? He's ripped up every political rulebook to take this presidential race by storm, a scenario that is hardly going to deflate the ego of New York's most cock-sure billionaire tycoon.

But he also spoke in more detail about his plans to combat ISIS and I found myself nodding more than I expected.

Trump told me countries must tighten their borders in light of these terror attacks, especially to anyone related to an ISIS fighter in Syria.

Is he so wrong?

He told me he wants law-abiding Muslims to root out the extremists in their midst, expressing his bafflement and anger that someone like Abdeslam was able to hide for so long in the very part of Brussels he had previously lived.

Is he so wrong?

He told me America must make it far harder for illegal immigrants to enter the U.S. and thinks European countries should follow suit.

Is he so wrong?

He told me he believes there are now areas of many major European cities which have become poisonous breeding grounds for radicalized Islamic terror.

Is he so wrong? 

I didn't feel I was talking to a lunatic, as many seem to view Trump.

I saw a guy, a non-politician unfettered by PC language restraints, who is genuinely furious at the devastation which ISIS is wreaking, and seriously concerned for the security of his fellow Americans and indeed, the citizens of Europe.:

Views that you won't hear repeated on the anti Trump, pro Islam BBC.

No comments: