StatCounter

Thursday 16 October 2008

My advice to you all...

My advice to you all is to BUY A GENERATOR. As our Climate Change and Energy Secretary, Ed Miliband, has committed the UK to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 80% by middle of this century.

To paraphrase Sir Edward Grey "The lamps will be going out all over Britain; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime."

This government's eco-stupidity seems to know no bounds, unless this is just another piece of scorched earth politics.


The Sir Edward Grey remark I paraphrased above was said to have been made at the start of the First World War and was "The lamps are going out all over Europe; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And where will you buy petrol?

Not a sheep said...

I have my sources...