StatCounter

Saturday 25 April 2009

New alternative national anthem

Archbishop Cranmer has found the BBC's idea of a National Anthem for England; that's England the Country that the BBC hate and think of as racist, so here we go...


"New alternative national anthem

I am England, England is inside of me.
I am England, England is what I want her to be,
I am England, I am English, I am England to my core,
And wherever you may find me, you'll find England.
England Forever More!
England, my England, she never lets me down,
Hustle bustle, urban tussle, dancing through the crowds,
Or out in the country, a fresh place for me to breathe,
England my England is always home to me!
Fish and chips in paper, with mushy peas,
Balti chicken, naan bread and onion bhajis,
A cup of tea and toast, roast beef and Yorkshire pudding,
Tastes of our culture, tastes like England to me!
Swing low sweet chariot, God Save The Queen!
Land of hope and glory and of pleasant mountains green,
England's future, past and today live in our minds on St George's Day,
England, England, my country!"

Yes you did just read the lines
"Fish and chips in paper, with mushy peas,
Balti chicken, naan bread and onion bhajis,
A cup of tea and toast, roast beef and Yorkshire pudding,
Tastes of our culture, tastes like England to me!"

Don't you just love political correctness, I can see this being foisted on schools as part of the latest brainwashing scheme that our Labour masters love to introduce.

I think England should have its own National Anthem so as to show that England and the UK are not synonymous but would vote for Land of Hope and Glory.

2 comments:

John M Ward said...

Not so much "Balti" as Batty — and I don't mean Nora Batty either!

The End (Bye Bye!) said...

I bet my daughter will be singing this in school very soon...

Looking at crap like this makes me glad that we haven't got a National Day, if this is the sort of PC shite that will accompany it.