StatCounter

Monday 8 June 2009

Rory Bremner does Gordon Brown as Mika singing a version of "Grace Kelly"



I mentioned this video and have now found it.

All together now:
"I tried to go on the telly,
but my looks were too bad,
now I act like Machiavelli,
I'm essentially mad, mad, mad, mad mad.

I could be Brown,
I could be blue,
I could be violet and cry,
I could be hopeful,
I could be purple,
I could be anything I like,
Gotta be green,
gotta be mean,
gotta be everything more,
why don't you like me,
why don't you like me,
should I head out the door?"


Absolutely brilliant parody.



Here's Mika's original song, which I still quite like:

1 comment:

Dungeekin said...

Hmmm. I thought the impression was amazing, but the song wasn't particularly well done lyrically.

His GB is spot-on though, even the sagging jaw is right.

D