StatCounter

Thursday 8 July 2010

I'm a photographer not a terrorist


I have blogged before about some of the British police's habit of treating photographers as suspected terrorists and I see on Mrs Rigby's blog that there has been another instance, or rather a series of instances. It would seem that Jules Mattson has been stopped three times under anti-terrorist legislation. Have a read of Mrs Gigby's piece and take a trip to Jules Mattson's blog to show solidarity and for some good photographs as well as the above image...

I feel I must correct Mrs Gigby in one regard, she says: 'There's a saying, isn't there, it's something like "Once is an Accident, twice is a Coincidence, and three times ..."'. Actually the quote as visitors to this blog will have seen before is from Ian Fleming's Goldfinger and is "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence but the third time is enemy action"

No comments: