StatCounter

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Listen to Peter Mandelson in this interview commend Gordon Brown and wonder


How does Peter Mandelson square his reporting of Tony Blair's views with his stated views in February this year. No mention of "mad, bad, dangerous and beyond redemption" or "mafioso"; I wonder why?

And here's an interview from June 2009 where Peter Mandelson talks up Gordon Brown with no mention of Gordon Brown's failings that he has now revealed...

And from a few days later after the local elections rout...

1 comment:

Grant said...

Unbelievable !

Mandelson. Dishonest, corrupt, hypocritical, immoral in every sense. A cowardly bully reacting with veiled threats to one of the few Beeboids who challenge him.

Any time I see or hear Mandelson , I worry that his dirt will contaminate me.

I am going to have a shower now to wash it off !