StatCounter

Friday 9 July 2010

Phil Woolas's diary

I have been enjoying reading extracts from ex-Labour minister Phil Woolas's diary in The Independent, the delusional nature of some parts is quite hysterical, here's an example or three (my emphasis):
'18 March

Went on 8am train with Gordon Brown and had half an hour together on immigration policy. He's wanting to do a speech but also wants to do more on how we can fill the skill shortages – British jobs etc! He very clearly gets the importance of the issue. GB is more relaxed and confident than I've seen him – probably ever. It's a great boost to my campaign to be seen with him – the reception from the nurses and patients was fantastic and really buoyed me. My own chances are unknown but with the polls nearer together it is not impossible.

...

25 March

...

My feelings are completely mixed. I am enormously proud of the UK Border Agency and have built a good reputation....'


Delusional chap wasn't he, I hope he's better now and that he has decided who to back for Labour leader...

1 comment:

Grant said...

Beyond belief !