StatCounter

Friday 2 July 2010

Politics, economics or Felicity Kendal

Sometimes I wonder why I bother. Every day there are a couple of people who come to me site having googled 'Felicity Kendal nipple' or similar, but the oteyr day 5 of the last 20 visitors had been looking for shots of Felicity's breasts or nipples. So I replicated these searches and found a whole world of people interested in the mammary glands of one of the UK's finest actresses. Here's a few links that I found:
1. A Facebook group devoted to 'Get Felicity Kendal Back In The FHM Top 100!'

2. Vintage Erotica's Felicity Kendal thread with many jpgs and links to movie clips, including these...


3. Bap Watch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Felicity Kendal, one of the most sexy, most attractive and most beautiful women ever to grace the TV screen. As a teenage boy watching The Good Life, I... hmm best not go there.

Grant said...

Eh ? Never saw the attraction !