StatCounter

Tuesday 8 March 2011

The BBC protecting Labour from scrutiny as much as they can

On the BBC radio news earlier this lunchtime I heard a brief report that a Conservative MP was asking for a full investigation into links between Libya and the last Labour government and also into the twinning of British Universities with Libyan ones (a story that I covered a few days ago).

When I got home I thought that I would try and find this story on the BBC News website. I can find nothing about this story in the Libyan section, the UK politics section of the UK news section; nothing, not a word. So I searched for 'libya labour links' and found just two articles, neither of which were what I was searching for.

Where is the story BBC, where have you hidden it or have you decided that links between Colonel Gaddafi's vile and vicious regime and the British Labour party is something that the British public need to be protected from?

No comments: