StatCounter

Thursday 10 March 2011

"They're seriously racist, racist people"

The words that got NPR's President Ronald Schiller fired/suspended, you can watch the video here, quote at around 2:58


I would hope you know the background to this story but if you rely only on the BBC for your news then you won't so take a read at The New York Times and American Power, oh a and here.


Meanwhile on Twitter selected as a top Tweet yesterday was this from Rob Delaney @robdelaney

I couldn't let that go so replied...

Rob Delaney has not replied to my tweet or, so far as I am aware, to any of the other tweets that complained about his attitude. I can't say I am surprised as leftist comedians as well as politicians like Denis MacShane tend to spout their 'wisdom' but rarely respond to critics.

I wonder if the Tea Party might like to start a campaign to get Tea Party supporters to ban Rob Delaney from performing in venues that they own or have influence over; just an idea...

No comments: