StatCounter

Friday 11 March 2011

Who's innocent?

I have bloged before about the Islamic terrorist definition of 'innocent' but here's another example. Israelly Cool report from an interview by Gaza Dispatches with the first Hamas femaile minister, Jamila al-Shanti, amongst other things the first minister for women. Here's the relevant part of the interview:
'Question: Many people in America think that the September 11th attacks are similar to the suicide bombings in Israeli buses and coffee shops. They both kill civilians, like innocent women and children.

Answer: It’s different. How is it the same? The suicide bombings kill people who kill me….These women in the coffee shops also came to my land and came to fight me. Women in Israel are soldiers as well. The owners of the cafés built their cafés on my land and the attendants of the cafés come to fight me.

What about the children [who are killed]?

The children are killed by mistake. The children are not targets, but they die in the incidents.'
So women and civilians killed by Islamic terrorists are not innocent and their children 'are killed by mistake'. Remember this the next time you hear an Islamic apologist claim that Islam prohibits the killing of innocents.



For more on this suject area, may I commend this from 2011, this from 2010 and this from 2008.

No comments: