StatCounter

Sunday 5 June 2011

Isn't that called an attempted invasion? BBC anti-Israel bias, again! (update)

Further to my earlier piece, it seems I was right as the latest update to the BBC article has, as I predicted, dropped the line 'A BBC producer said she saw dozens of people trying to cross the border, and then saw Israeli troops open fire.'

The last line regarding the 1967 war has also changed, from 'The protesters are marking the 44th anniversary of the 1967 Mid-East war.' to 'Israel seized the Golan Heights from Syria in the closing stages of the 1967 war.'  Still no explanation of who started the 1967 war and why, just the insinuation that it is all Israel's fault.

Here are the latest screen grabs

I do not have the time to monitor the BBC's changes to this story all day but I confidently predict that any semblance of balanced reporting will disappear and that the context for the 1967 war will not be reported.

No comments: