StatCounter

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Yvonne Ridley doesn't like being questioned

Over the past week or so I have been trying to get Yvonne Ridley to explain what she meant when she Tweeted
What a very strange remark; who or what are the 'virus' that have been 'detected'?

Original Tweet is here.

So I asked Yvonne Ridley a few times who/what is/are the 'virus', but it seems that Yvonne Ridley does not like being questioned and rather than answer the question she prefers to incorrectly categorise me...

So it seems that it is a sign of racism and islamaphobia to ask who/what Yvonne Ridley thinks is the 'virus detected' in Palestine. Hmm I think she just doesn't want to answer the very fair question.


Oh no, now I am stupid as well as a racist and an islamaphobe and thus been blocked from commenting on Yvonne Ridley's Tweets. Now I will not be able to reply to any of Yvonne Ridley's Tweets or try and get her to explain her 'virus detected' Tweet; does anyone else fancy chasing Yvonne Ridley for a proper answer.

No comments: