StatCounter

Saturday 21 July 2018

I support the Palestinians – and I left Labour this week over anti-Semitism

'In the last three years the Labour party has become the largest organisation circulating anti-Semitism.

It has been enabled by Jeremy Corbyn who has not only refused to fight it but has become complicit with it.

As he is my MP I have written to him several times. In his last letter to me dated April 24 2018, he wrote, "the evidence of my sincerity in dealing with this problem will be in the elimination of anti-Semitism in our movement."

I now understand that what he actually meant was that anti-Semitism would be eliminated by a weaker definition.'

A very powerful piece by, now former, member of the Labour Party, John Strawson. Somehow I doubt that John Strawson will be asked to appear on the BBC to explain his decision. 

More here https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/i-support-the-palestinians-and-i-left-labour-this-week-over-anti-semitism/ and absolute silence about the fair claim 'the Labour party has become the largest organisation circulating anti-Semitism'. 

No comments: