StatCounter

Saturday 11 October 2008

Ho, ho, ho - that video of Gordon Brown enjoying himself as the UK economy collapses



Ho bloody ho, Gordon, I hope this piece of video follows you around forever more. You have screwed the UK economy with your insane levels of public sector debt, PFI accounting tricks, high taxation and massive public sector waste and now all you can do is stand there and laugh at the prospect of another bank failing.

A long time ago I used to regularly post that picture (or the video) of you picking your nose at PMQs when you were still Tony Blair's Chancellor "Prudence". I did this because I hated you even then and because it annoyed me that the BBC/Pravda wouldn't show this video. Now I think I will regularly post a picture of your inane smiling face as you contemplate the humour of the financial situation. If you had any "moral compass" you would feel ashamed of yourself, but you won't because you are an evil, nasty, control-freak.


Oh and here's that nose-picking video...


and a nice still...

1 comment:

Barnacle Bill said...

My feelings exactly about the twat!
I just hope that you get to post the video of our glorious unelected Leader when he gets taken away in the back of a paddy wagon - soon!