StatCounter

Thursday 4 June 2009

Let the freakshow begin!

No not the Labour leadership election, although I can see why you might have jumped to that assumption. I am referring to that annual bore-fest that is Big Brother. This year we have:

Freddie - Posh but vaguely hip man - I think he thinks he's Jay Kay
Lisa - Brummie predatory lesbian - For some reason I keep thinking of The Slits
Sophie - Breast enhanced wannabe - A cliche
Kris - Himbo wannabe - I think he may model himself on Russell Brand
Noirin - Not as sexy as she thinks she is - Already hated by the crowd - Classy the first word she uttered was "fuck"
Cairon - Young, black, hip - Another cliche - The lowest slung jeans I have seen this year

... Sorry dropped out for a bit there

Sophia - very small 4'11" - former lupus sufferer - the most irritating laugh - but as a passionate Eurosceptic so she gets my vote!
Rodrigo - Bisexual Brazilian Christian - my tip to win




And that's it because I only watch the intro show...

No comments: