StatCounter

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Now you need never be lost for something to post on The Guardian comments pages

Tom Forth has created The Guardian Comment Generator and it is right on the money.

Here's a couple of examples that I generated, they makes at least as much sense as many that I read on the Guardian's comment pages:


I love Israeli fruit in the Winter but does it not taste bitter knowing what's going on in Palestine? It's absurd we haven't yet reached full equality for all ethno-sexual persuasions. It's time to recognise that animal rights now are as important as women's rights last century.

Last Saturday, as I was weeding my organic foxglove bed, it struck me! Judging children's abilities by standardised exams denies them their unique individuality and the expression of their culturally distinct identities. We should have never let Clegg into government!
Marvellous!

No comments: