StatCounter

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Boob War (update)

I am afraid that I have to report that Boob War is spreading. The Other McCain reveals that Monica Bellucci has tried to make the peace: "This senseless waste of cleavage cannot be allowed to continue... In the name of humanity, I call on the combatants to end their breast belligerence."...
and there is much more...

Meanwhile The Daley Gator thinks that "The only way to end Boob Wars is, Operation Pheobe Cates is out of the Pool commences" He makes a compelling argument...
but I would remind him that whilst the stills are powerful, the the video is even more uplifting.



There is more Rodney Carrington "Show them to me", including a live performance here

Worryingly The Camp of the Saints has tried the nuclear route with some Janet Lupo... pictures that I just cannot show on this blog, there are limits; maybe I am a closet supporter of unilateral disarmament, after all.


I am concerned by how this Boob/Cleavage War (pronounced - Boob stroke Cleavage War) is proceeding and call upon all concerned to settle down and look once more at Salma Hayek...

3 comments:

Grant said...

Mr.Goat,

Love your blog, but I think this demeans it a bit !

Not a sheep said...

In retrospect I think you may be right, the Janet Lupo picture I think over-stepped the mark so I have removed it.

Grant said...

I am pleased to say I have never heard of any of these ladies, although must confess I don't find them unattractive !