StatCounter

Thursday 18 November 2010

Always the bankers...

I turned on BBC Radio 5Live this morning and caught part of an interview. I believe the interviewee was trying to get work in the UK but couldn't get Tier 1 status despite speaking perfect English etc. I was half listening until I heard something along the lines of 'but a banker earning thousands can... and we all know what they did!'. "We all know what they did". What all of them? When/if a gang of lefty scum decide that they will beat up or kill a banker because "we all know what they did", will the BBC be partly culpable?

Maybe the BBC interviewer corrected the interviewee at this point by pointing out that not all bankers were responsible for the banking crisis, maybe, but somehow I doubt it. I don't know because I decided my blood pressure was more important and turned the radio off.

No comments: