StatCounter

Friday 26 November 2010

That idiot Sarah Palin

I have just had this emailed to me and the stupidity of Sarah Palin is beyond doubt:
'My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come.
With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…'

Hold on, how come I haven't heard of these before? Oh I see, my apologies all of the above were spoken by Barack Obama not Sarah Palin  and therefore  of no interest to the BBC or mainstream US News.


The above quotation is from Sarah Palin's Facebook and thanks to Weasel Zippers for the spot.

No comments: