StatCounter

Thursday 25 July 2013

It's still on...

The Royal Baby has been named George Alexander Louis which means that it's still on. Our next three Kings, unless one or more does a regnal name change, will be Charles III, William V and George VII. If we can somehow ensure Baby George's first-born is a boy and is named Henry then he will be Henry IX.

III, IV, VII, IX = 3, 5, 7, 9

Could that be more mathematically pleasing?

Yes I am a little odd, as are the above numbers.

The sequence will end at 9 as Henry and Edward are the only Kings of the United Kingdom to reach eight so far.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland. NOT england

Not a sheep said...

Oops my bad, especially as I blogged about the differences between England, Great Britain, United Kingdom etc. a while back. In my defence I was reading an article about the Kings and Queens of England last night, that's up to Henry III. It must have stuck!