StatCounter

Friday 3 January 2014

Correcting a liar or a fool

I have been engaged in a Twitter debate with another anti-Israel type whose grasp on reality is poor. This one goes by the handle @The_Mitch92 and has tweeted that both 9/11 and 7/7 were false flag operations, but more of that later. @The_Mitch92 sees no place for a Jewish state, except maybe in Antarctica, says that Jews have no historical connection with the land of Israel and tries to blame Israel and America for all the troubles of the world.

Here's one example of @The_Mitch92's output and my responses...



@The_Mitch92's response was not to try and justify his initial claim but to ask...

I've told him to look at Ask.com for a start but the Iraqi figures are pretty well accepted and on many sites, as is the less than 5,000 Palestinian deaths figure.

I'd like to see @The_Mitch92 accept that his initial claim was ridiculous but somehow I don't think he's man enough to admit that he was guilty of lying with his initial claim. I'd also quite like to see @The_Mitch92 try and provide figures to backup his claim but that might be tricky...

No comments: