StatCounter

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Because terrorists killing innocent civilians is amusing?

Here's Anjem Choudary appearing on CNN, you can watch the whole 10 minutes 43 seconds if you want but frankly I am tired of listening to Anjem Choudary spout on and on, so just skip to 9:57.




Here's the transcript: "... here’s what bothers me; when we were setting up for our interview here, the audio engineer asked you... to count to ten to check the mic, you started to do that, but then you said 9/11, 7/7, 3/11. Is this all some sort of a joke to do that?"

The killing of civilians in America, Britain and Spain is amusing? To some people it obviously is. I am reminded of 9/11 and leaving my office and coming across three bearded Muslim men in their early 60s (I would estimate) they were laughing as they walked through the car park and saying 'good day, good day, aeroplanes crash' as they did so. I wondered after 7/7 what these Muslim men said about their fellow Londoners being blown up by their coreligionists, I fear that I'd have been shocked to find out.

No comments: