StatCounter

Tuesday 5 July 2016

What's sauce for the goose... The hypocrisy of Charlotte Church - (NSFW language)

I spotted this tweet from Charlotte Church this morning



Hold on I thought, some of Charlotte Church's tweets since the referendum result have previously crossed my timeline and they've been rather abusive of people of different opinions to her own.


Calling Nigel Farage a 'piece of shit' - I'd say that was abusive.
Speculating as to what type of 'fucking looney tune' would replace Nigel Farage as leader of Ukip - I'd say that was abusive.
Comparing Nigel Farage to the devil - I'd say that was abusive.


Previously there was this tweet and retweet






Calling the Conservative government 'bastards' - I'd say that was abusive.
Calling Tories 'weasels' - I'd say that was abusive.


And finally...
















Calling Nigel Farage a 'cunt' - I'd say that was abusive too.


So it seems that Charlotte Church is happy to call people that she disagrees with 'weasels', 'bastards', a 'fucking looney tune', 'the devil', a 'piece of shit' and a 'cunt' but she's somehow shocked when she receives abuse in return.

The joys of being a self-obsessed hypocritical celebrity?

No comments: