StatCounter

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Martin McGuinness R.I.P or R.I.H?

The BBC article on the death of former IRA Commander Martin McGuinness it seems only partially quotes Lord Tebbit,  see my previous post.

For more of his words I turned to Guido Fawkes who quotes Lord Tebbit thus:
"I'm just pleased that the world is a sweeter and cleaner place now. He was not only a multi-murderer, he was a coward. He knew that the IRA were defeated because British intelligence had penetrated right the way up to the Army Council and that the end was coming. He then sought to save his own skin and he knew that it was likely he would be charged before long with several murders which he had personally committed and he decided that the only thing to do was to opt for peace. He claimed to be a Roman Catholic. I hope that his beliefs turn out to be true and he'll be parked in a particularly hot and unpleasant corner of hell for the rest of eternity."

It would seem that for Lord Tebbit, Martin McGuinness should Rest In Hell.

1 comment:

English Pensioner said...

I'm 100% with Lord Tebbit.
He was the only person on TV this morning who was honest.
All the rest seemed to be saying that McGuinness was really a good man who had a bad press! Hypocrites the lot.