StatCounter

Monday 17 August 2009

NotaSheep's blogging

My usual blogging routine is to get up and have a read of the BBC news website, find some biased articles (it never takes long), write up some pithy pieces and post them for half hour intervals that morning. I interval post as that way my blog is being refreshed regularly and there is less chance of someone missing a missive.

This morning this has made my blog look a little like a copy of Biased-BBC as many of the pieces here are on the same subjects as that site's. I can but assure you that there was no plagiarism and that it really is that easy to find BBC bias.

I tend to look at the UK politics page, the Business page and the Middle East news, all very fertile sources of BBC bias. It would seem that I am not alone in using this foolproof method!

No comments: