StatCounter

Sunday 23 August 2009

Will I be pulling my punches in the run up to the general election?

As the election looms I won't be pulling my blogging punches but then I don't consider myself a Tory blogger. I am a blogger whose views are closer to those of the Conservative party than the Labour party; but not that close to the current Conservative leadership. If I vote Conservative at the general election it will be to assist with excising a malignancy from the government of this country and to hopefully help to rid my constituency of a prime Labour toady. Sometimes one has to hold one's nose and vote for the party most likely to behave responsibly and reverse much of the insanity of the last 12 years.


This blog is my answer to Iain Dale's question "As the Election Looms, Will Tory Bloggers Start to Pull Their Punches?"

No comments: