StatCounter

Thursday 7 January 2010

Coincidence or something else?

The news gleefully reported by the BBC that "Cameron aide Steve Hilton arrested at station in 2008" has emerged at a rather opportune moment for the BBC/Labour alliance. Just as Gordon Brown manages to face down a rebellion (although I have my doubts as to the reality of the rebellion) suddenly a negative story about one of David Cameron's closest advisers is made public... how convenient.

Do I detect the hand of Alastair Campbell or some Labour attack dog? I wonder how many more of such revelations about senior (and not so senior) Tories are stored up ready for deployment as and when deemed necessary. I have long predicted that the coming general election campaign will be brutal and vicious; you ain't seen nothing yet!

No comments: