StatCounter

Sunday 25 April 2010

Oh Sally Sparrow

I had the pleasure of watching the film 'An Education' recently and was most impressed by the performance of Carey Mulligan who I had last seen as Sally Sparrow in that excellent Dr Who episode 'Blink'. The only problem with the film was that we unlike, her co-star David (Peter Sarsgaard), do not get to see her topless; a real shame.

So here's a still from the 'banana scene'


But then I find that Carey Mulligan has done a nude scene in 'When did you last see your father' and here's a still...

Looking on IMDB I find that Carey Mulligan is a busy bee at the moment, she's got four films coming out soon including 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo', 'My Fair Lady' in the Audrey Hepburn/Eliza Doolittle role, 'Never Let Me Go' and the Wall Street sequel 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps'

No comments: