'An average reader of this article would go away convinced that building in communities in Judea & Samaria is the main issue preventing a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. So let's take a look at just some of what the BBC has to airbrush out of its 'peace process' narrative, as presented in this article and many others, in order to promote that chimera to its audiences.
1. The Palestinian Authority's insistence on the 'right of return' for refugees: a scenario which would bring about the end of Israel as a Jewish state.
2. The Palestinian Authority's refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state.
3. The fact that Mahmoud Abbas does not hold a legitimate democratically elected mandate to sign any agreement on behalf of the Palestinian people.
4. The fact that part of the territory intended to be a Palestinian state is not controlled by the Palestinian Authority, but by a terrorist organization at war with Israel.
5. The fact that the 'international community' seems to be entirely at ease with the deliberate suspension of the rights of the Palestinian people to elect their leaders and representatives in order to keep the Palestinian Authority on 'life support' by postponing a Hamas take-over of the PA.
6. The fact that the Palestinian Authority engages in daily delegitimisation of Israel, incitement against the Israeli people and glorification of terror.'
More here http://bbcwatch.org/2013/05/27/bbc-still-flogging-the-settlements-horse/