StatCounter

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Johnson Beharry is now a non-person on the BBC

When Johnson Beharry was awarded his Victoria Cross, the highest military decoration which is awarded for valour "in the face of the enemy" to members of the armed forces, his name and details were all over the BBC website. Oddly neww that he refused to shake Gordon Brown's hand at a ceremony has not made it to the BBC website.

If you want to keep an eye on the BBC's 'unbiased' news coverage, keep an eye on this search, until the BBC mention Johnson Beharry's comments at Remembrance Day that:
'he said the Prime Minister was “fidgeting and moving” during the two minute silence.

“I've got head and back injuries that put me back in hospital in a lot of pain quite regularly, so if I could do it there's no reason he couldn't," he said. "It was very rude.

“I was absolutely furious with him. All that was going through my head was to knock him out.

“So on the official line-up that time, I decided I'd get his attention and let him know how I felt.

“When he offered his hand to me I just turned around and walked away. I wanted him to think about his actions and it worked.”'
then I will have to assume that they are irredeemably pro-Labour.

1 comment:

Grant said...

This is a big news story and, apparently, Gordon the Moron wrote to Johnson Beharry recently.
Why would the BBC not report it ?