StatCounter

Thursday 7 February 2013

The oh so superior lefty 'mind' in action

Further to this piece I have received a comment from one of those typical types that I mentioned in my original piece.


Jonathan Fanning said...
Anyone who needs it in this country should get medial treatment, seems very resonable to me. The law says you get billed if you travel here for treatment, but if you are here and fall in then you get treated.
 
It is known as compassion, I would not expect you to understand.


I have replied but I doubt that the great humanitarian genius Jonathan Fanning will even deign to read my response. I suppose he's just like Steve Berry in outlook.
Blogger Not a sheep said...
Of course they should get medical treatment but they should pay for it. Why should the UK taxpayer pay for non-British people's medical care? Do you understand that medical treatment is not free just because it is delivered free at the point of use?
 
There it is another of the typical lefty faux superior comments - 'I would not expect you to understand'. You must be an absolute delight to know.
 
 
It must wonderful to be so certain in your in yourself that anyone who challenges your smug certainties is dismissed as 'ignorant' or 'selfish' or guilty of 'idiocy'or incapable of understanding. It's just a shame that their grasp of economic realities is so dreadfully poor.

1 comment:

ReefKnot said...

There are a lot of these types about Sheepy - especially on Cif. And they all seem to have the same arrogance about their own views and contempt for anybody with different views, frequently expressed as 'vile scum' or similar.