StatCounter

Thursday 27 March 2014

Anti Semitic attack in France

'"They started to curse me out: ‘dirty Jew,’ ‘death to the Jews,’ ‘son of a b***,’ etc. Then they started to beat me up,” David says in a clip before breaking down in tears. “I was hit on my face, I got my nose fractured… And then one of them took something out of his pocket, I thought it was a knife… It was a marker… And this is what they did to me (showing his chest), a swastika as they were screaming ‘dirty Jew.’ ”David then shows the Nazi symbol drawn on his bare chest by the attackers. When members of the public started coming close to the scene of the attack, the assailants ran away and yelled “we are not finished, we’ll get back to you!!” he said.'
Read more here http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/03/27/victim-breaks-down-in-footage-from-aftermath-of-brutal-anti-semitic-attack-in-france-photos/ but not on the BBC where attacks on Jews are of no interest, but allegations of Islamophobia...

No comments: