StatCounter

Saturday 15 March 2014

I feel dirty...

Sitting here cheering on France against Ireland in the Six Nations. I missed most of the first half, in fact whilst until I started watching France were ahead, now with 5 minutes to go Ireland are ahead... England will long rue their unnecessary late substitutions in the match against France that lost them that match and indeed cost them points today as well.

French try!!!!   No, forward pass?  Aagh but right call.

So tense...

Ireland win, and Ireland win the 6 Nations. If only England had not blown it against the French and also not brought Tuilagi on for Burrell rather than May. Surely more power was required... 

Oh well, great tournament, I'll post my team of the tournament tomorrow. 

1 comment:

The English Painter said...

I'm pleased for O'Driscoll though...