StatCounter

Thursday 6 March 2014

@DD1958 cannot answer a straight question but is willing to use synthetic outrage to avoid having to do so

Further to my posts about @DD1958, most recently here yesterday, it seems that POPS! has decided that synthetic outrage is the best that he can manage in order to avoid answering my question as to why the 'Palestinians' and their supporters claim that Israel is 'occupying Palestinian land' in 'the West Bank' and Gaza but had no such problem when Jordan and Egypt occupied 'the West Bank' and Gaza 1948-1967. Yes he's gone off in a fake huff...

You can read the truth behind that nasty claim in yesterday's post.

I'd take @DD1958 more seriously had he not revealed his tactics previously...

Interestingly I see that @DD1958 hasn't blocked me after all, since my tweeted replies show up in his Twitter...


 ... maybe he secretly likes to be reminded of the truth about Israel and the Palestinians. Maybe in his heart @DD1958 knows the falsity of the positions he espouses and needs me to keep him grounded in reality. Or maybe he's a blowhard... Whatever the case I note that he still cannot answer why the 'Palestinians' and their supporters claim that Israel is 'occupying Palestinian land' in 'the West Bank' and Gaza but had no such problem when Jordan and Egypt occupied 'the West Bank' and Gaza 1948-1967.

No comments: