StatCounter

Friday 4 September 2015

Is this incitement?



Louis Farrakhan calling for 10,00 fearless men to say that death is sweeter... and also saying that “Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the Federal Government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling,”
Is that incitement? Louis Farrakhan thinks not... “I never said kill all White people. Those are not my words. Those are the words of the mischief-makers,” said Min. Farrakhan. “If you are going to quote me then quote me! But when you add your evil mischief-making to my words to make White people to think that I’m calling on Black people to kill White people to start a race war, then you’re nothing but a lying devil!”



What do you think?

No comments: