StatCounter

Thursday 28 February 2008

MasterChef

I have a confession, Mrs NotaSheep is a keen cook and got me into watching MasterChef this year. I am hooked and whilst she is out tonight, I am sitting enthralled. I expect James to win, his technical skills are incredible. Emily is creatively brilliant and visionary, especially as she is just 18. Jonny is a great cook but maybe not as exceptional as the other two. If Jonny won it would be a travesty, I would be pleased if Emily won but I still expect James to walk away with the prize.

If I was setting up a restaurant I would happily hire any of these three. The type of restaurant would decide who I tried to employ but all of these three should have a good career ahead of them.

Not too much of a surprise, James won and well deserved.

Even if you don't like great food or watching cookery programmes I think this final is worth watching on iPlayer.

No comments: