StatCounter

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Twitter account suspended - please assist

It seems that overnight my Twitter account has been suspended, I presume because some pro-Palestinian (for which you can read anti-Israel and maybe anti-Semitic) people have complained about me tweeting the truth about Israel and the Palestinians. I have appealed:
'I have tried to access my twitter account this morning but have found that it has been suspended. Why has this happened? My twitter account is important to me as an adjunct to my blog. I do not spam, tweet threats, swear or anything else that should result in my account being suspended.In fact I am generally over-reasonable in dealing with tweeters who insult and swear at me.

Please could you rectify this situation for me.

Many thanks in advance.'
If anyone can assist or advise me in this matter I would be grateful. In the meantime I should be more productive at work today!

No comments: