StatCounter

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fracking - the truth (update)

Further to this recent article, I have receivd these two comments that may be of interest to anyone interested in the truth rather than eco-lies.

Anonymous said...
I can't see any way of getting an early viewing outside of N America. The DVD is US$22 inc shipping, but is limited to US addresses, ships on/after 7th Feb and is probably Zone 1; so all in all pretty useless for European customers.

The only fast-track way I can see is for someone in the US to record the broadcast and then upload to, say, Vimeo (better quality than YouTube), but that's piracy and I do not condone such.
Blogger ChrisM said...
As one of the investors and thereby Executive producers, I am happy to tell you you can order the CD from the website www.fracknation.com for $19.95 deliveries will start from the 7th February.

No comments: