StatCounter

Wednesday 7 August 2013

The question that anti-Israel activists find very hard to answer

When I am engaged in Twitter debate with a 'pro-Palestinian' who in reality is anti-Israel and maybe anti-Semitic as well, I have found that they will not/cannot answer the following question (this is not Twitter, so I have extended the question beyond 140 characters for ease of reading and to make it rather easier to read).

You say that Israel should return to its pre 1967 'borders'. If the Muslim countries that attacked Israel in 1948, 1967 & 1973 had succeeded in vastly reducing the size of Israel and had only been stopped from completely destroying it by America, would you be calling for Israel to be increased in size back to its 1948 size?

Oddly I have never received even one answer to this question, I wonder why?

No comments: