StatCounter

Friday 25 October 2013

he answered them back - no wonder they beat him up.

 Live Leak report the case of an American visitor to London who dared to answer a group of Asian men back and was beaten to a pulp for his insolence.
An American student has been scarred for life after being subjected to a violent gang attack on only his third day in London.

CCTV cameras caught Francesco Hounye, a 22-year-old from Florida, being set upon by a gang of five Asian men on Commercial Road at just after midnight on Monday 17th June.

 The group smashed a bottle into his face and then chased after him to continue their assault, repeatedly kicking and punching him - and police believe it happened because he was not a local.

Investigating officer Detective Constable Ben Mott said: "The victim has an Italian accent, his own style of dress and mannerisms and, when challenged by the Asian males, answered them back.

"They retaliated by grabbing the bottle and launching a vicious attack that has left him scarred for life.

He had come to the UK to enhance his studies and has been left so shocked and horrified by what happened that he feels unsafe and is unsure if he wants to stay here.

"The CCTV footage is exceptionally clear and I believe the suspects to be local. I would ask people to please look closely at the faces of the attackers and help us identify them. I am positive someone would know who they are from looking at the footage."

Francesco said in a statement to police: "As a result of this incident I am now scared to go out on my own in London. I am a visitor to the UK and was considering continuing my studies here but this incident has made me think twice. "I feel very emotional about the whole situation. I also now face the rest of my life with the permanent scarring that will be left on my face as a result of this attack. Every time I look in the mirror from now on I will be reminded of this incident."

 The suspects are described as Asian and aged in their late teens to early 20s. They are possibly Bengali.

 Anyone who can help is asked to contact Tower Hamlets CID on 020 7275 4546 or if you wish to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you feel sick in the pit of your stomach.


I await the BBC's  coverage of this news story, as yet there's nothing on the BBC's London News page. Who am I kidding, the BBC won't report an attack of this type.

1 comment:

Caliban said...

Now let's not be hasty. There are minority sensitivities to be considered and the Metropolitan Police have more important things to sort out, fortunately less dangerous things.
We have to be understanding of our Asian citizens of no stated religion. Our metropolitan elite political class have supported minority interests over the white, middle class interests for years through massive immigration. We should surely think twice before surrendering to any form of perceived justice?