StatCounter

Thursday 17 May 2007

Wolf connections to Brown

I wasn't going to comment on the Paul Wolfowitz affair at the World Bank. Not because I hadn't recognised the blinkered and biased coverage here, as usual more concerned with being anti-American and especially anti-Bush than in reporting facts. Not because I couldn't think how to contrast the vehement coverage of the Paul Wolfowitz affair with the desultory coverage of the UN oil for food programme corruption coverage or indeed coverage of any corruption at the UN. I just decided that there was enough coverage elsewhere in the Blogosphere - here, here and indeed here.

However I just read of the recent activities of Gordon Brown's new Chief-of-Staff, Tom Scholar, at the World Bank - see Guido's report here. I wonder if the BBC will pay as much attention to this as they have to the Wolfowitz affair. Somehow I doubt it.

No comments: