StatCounter

Sunday 31 October 2010

Found on the web

'IMHO, genitals in general are just completely repugnant.

'My name is Juliette, and I'm a cockophobic...''

For more take a trip to The New Adventures of Juliette for 'Get Some Nuts'. May I also recommend Single Right Female which includes this
'If you are a frequent reader, I am about to make a shock revelation that may appall and horrify you - and send you fleeing from this shadowy little corner of the net forever more. You've read the posts about the sexual and emotional hang-ups, the drinking problem and the terrible childhood. Now get ready for some real controversy.

I am, in fact, a Tory bird myself.

There. I said it.

...

If you've actually had to grow up in shitty areas surrounded by suicidally bored people on the dole wasting their lives doing nothing - people who can't get any kind of job, or they'll lose their urgently-needed housing benefit - you'll know for a concrete fact that the left-wing bullshit doesn't work.

And if, like me, you've known the joys of being in a deprived single-parent family at first hand, you'll know for a concrete fact that two parents are better. No ifs. No buts. No arguments. This is a truth as simple and obvious as two plus two equalling four. One parent + no money = shitty childhood that's apt to scar a kid for life. The End.'


So take a read of The New Adventures of Juliette; it's well written, often heartfelt and very entertaining.

No comments: