StatCounter

Wednesday 27 October 2010

A disturbing website

How The Good Look Naked, the first one I found was re Dragon Den's Peter Jones; very very disturbing:
'“Why aren’t you wearing a suit?” Peter asked.

I could tell he was angry as he flicked the zip on his fly

“I just, I, I just came here to get a quote.”

“Well you’ll not get a quote from me. You didn’t turn up in a suit and that shows me you aren’t ready for business?”

“Is it business time?” I asked, terrifed of the answer.

“Yes, yes it is” he said.

Peter flicked a switch to the side of his chair. The hot studio lamps turned off and were replaced by disco lights and a lava lamp.

“Oh, god. OH god… please, no!” I screamed, knowing that the rumours had been true. Soon I’d know why all the all the people who had invested in Peter’s businesses had gone mad, gibbering about ‘the ring’.

Peter Jones stood up and dropped his trousers. He was wearing white pants, and his socks were held up with old fashioned suspenders.

“It’s time for you to learn the truth about business.”'
Read the rest if you dare, NSFW.

So via that site, it's Quiz Time:

Which world famous author is being described thus:
'‘Again?’ he asked, raising one bushy eyebrow in question.

‘I, I don’t know if I could. I’m, I’m not sure I could take much more.’

For the last forty eight hours he had been pleasuring me, I was raw in some places from his expert skills but I didn’t want it to stop I just feared for my heart. I feared I might die of ecstasy in his muscled embrace and yet I could think of no better way to slip from this world in the next.'

No comments: