StatCounter

Wednesday 17 November 2010

What a pleasant surprise - Danny Baker on the radio

What a pleasant surprise yesterday afternoon. I got into the car just before 4:30pm, tuned into BBC Radio London for the travel news, expecting to hear the stand-ins Amy Lame and Baylen Leonard and there was Danny Baker... so I had a wonderful half an hour listening to a genius at work. Apparently this is a one-off until the New Year as The Candyman still has much treatment for his cancer ahead of him.


If you want to listen to Danny Baker's surprise one off show, and hear about kissing bananas amongst many subjects, then you can hear it here. Spot the 'goat' reference; does he know...? But at the very end of the show (1:53.50) did I hear possibly the most tasteless line ever... "... I was going to let it fade away... lump in my throat... that's the wrong phrase..."

My thoughts are with you 'Candyman'.

No comments: