StatCounter

Friday 19 February 2010

It's war

I am afraid that I have to inform you that war has broken out in the blogosphere; 'boob war'. Initial hostilities seem to have been commenced by American Power albeit after much provocation by Theo Spark, The Daley Gator has joined in and Wy Blog has too.

This could be a long campaign, there may be bust-ups along the way but you owe it to yourself to follow the tit for tat exchanges...


So far I would say it was a battle between Gemma Atkinson and Salma Hayek; but I could be swayed another way...

2 comments:

Rob said...

Hmm, I'm going to have to study this post carefully before I choose which side to take. My mind is bouncing between the two.

Grant said...

"Tit for Tit" . Nice one or nice two rather.

BeebbiasCraig, If you are reading this , please don't get involved in boob wars, your site is fine the way it is !

I am trying to persuade my mother to read it !